Morocco proposes migration limits for food contact materials
Morocco’s food safety authority, the ONSSA, has proposed migration limits for chemicals, including heavy metals, in materials that come into contact with food. The country notified the World Trade Organization of the draft rules on 22 November....
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides