Commission adopts Ecodesign ban on halogenated flame retardants in...
The European Commission has adopted a ban on halogenated flame retardants in electronic displays under the EU Ecodesign Directive. According to the published text in today’s EU’s Official Journal, from 1 March 2021 the use of these retardants in...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides