China issues dangerous goods transport measures to replace MoT...
China’s transport ministry – along with five other ministries – has published measures governing the safe transport of dangerous goods by road, which will come into force on 1 January 2020. They will repeal the existing Ministry of Transport (MoT)...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides