Danish EPA finds hazardous chemicals in toys
A Danish EPA investigation has detected phthalates in four toys, from a sample of 18 purchased from online stores. National toys trade association, LEG, bought the plastic and slime-like toys, and after a preliminary test sent them to the EPA for...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides