Four CLH intentions and one proposal Echa has received four intentions to harmonise the classification and labelling of: 2,2',6,6'-tetrabromo-4,4'-isopropylidenediphenol: Norway is proposing a harmonised classification of carcinogenicity 1B. The...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides