German institute to assess RoHS exemptions for DEHP, lead...
The European Commission has tasked Germany’s Öko-Institut with assessing two requests for exemptions under the Directive on the restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) in electrical and electronic equipment. The institute will provide technical...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides