Industry, NGOs comment on EU Commission's nanomaterial definition
NGOs and the chemical industry have welcomed the European Commission’s adoption of a regulatory definition of nanomaterials as a first step forward (CW 18 October 2011). However, health and environmental groups would have preferred a lower number...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides