Study finds smaller foetuses in pregnant women exposed to...
Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) may cause smaller foetuses in pregnant women, even at low exposures, according to a study of 2,284 women in the US. Mixtures of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs), dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides