New York to require labels for lead in children’s...
New York governor Andrew Cuomo has signed into law a bill to regulate lead content in children’s jewellery, which will take effect on 1 January 2021. Introduced in February 2019, the bill (A6041/S4046) will amend the state’s environmental...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides