Restriction of BPA in thermal paper enters into force...
An EU-wide ban has entered into force on the use of bisphenol A (BPA) in thermal paper. As of 2 January the substance cannot legally be placed on the market in thermal paper in a concentration equal to or greater than 0.02% by weight. In December...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides