EPA finalises TSCA Snurs covering 67 chemicals
The US EPA has finalised a batch of TSCA significant new use rules (Snurs) covering 67 chemicals. The identities of 41 of these have been withheld as confidential. Originally proposed on 15 November 2018, the Snurs relate to a variety of new...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides