EU Commission adopts RoHS exemptions for lead and cadmium
The European Commission has adopted exemptions for uses of lead and cadmium under the EU Directive on the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS). They concern: lead as a thermal stabiliser in polyvinyl...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides