US Congress round-up
House hearing on HFC phase-down measure A subcommittee of the US House of Representatives’ energy and commerce committee is, on 14 January, to hold a hearing on legislation to phase down the use of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs). Like a companion bill...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides