US advisory board recommends changes to science transparency proposal
The US EPA’s Science Advisory Board (SAB) has recommended the agency make several changes to its controversial science transparency proposal before finalising it, according to a recently-publicised report. First proposed in April 2018, the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides