New Mexico sues talc product manufacturers over asbestos allegations
The US state of New Mexico has sued four companies, including consumer goods giant Johnson & Johnson, over allegations that their talcum powder products contained asbestos. Also named as defendants in the suit, were corporations Johnson &...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides