Canada proposes changes to Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist
Health Canada has proposed a number of changes to its Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist, including potential restrictions for the substances ethylhexyl ethylhexanoate, azelaic acid and retinal. The proposed changes, announced on 13 January, also involve...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides