NGOs raise concerns over EU draft law on PFOA...
A group of 16 NGOs has expressed concern at an EU draft law that would implement a ban on perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) under its recast Regulation on persistent organic pollutants (POPs). Under the November proposal the EU POPs Regulation would be...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides