EPA proposes TSCA Snurs for six substances
The US EPA has proposed TSCA significant new use rules (Snurs) for six substances. All six of the substances are currently undergoing a premanufacture review in which the EPA has preliminarily determined that the intended conditions of use, as set...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides