US EPA round-up
Agency adjusts civil penaltiesfor inflation The US EPA issued a final rule on 13 January to adjust for inflation the maximum and minimum statutory civil monetary penalties it may apply under the various statutes it administers. The agency notes...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides