Switzerland updates law on food contact materials
The Swiss Federal Food Safety and Veterinary Office (FSVO) has revised the national Ordinance on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food (FCMs). In December, it amended Ordinance Annex 10, which includes permitted substances...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides