NGO study finds asbestos in children’s makeup kit
A study commissioned by US NGO the Environmental Working Group (EWG) has found asbestos in a children’s toy makeup kit marketed by the company IQ Toys. According to the EWG, the lab found that every gram tested of the talc-containing eye shadow in...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides