EU moves to align SDS provisions with GHS revisions
The EU has said it expects to align provisions on safety data sheets (SDSs) with the sixth and seventh revised editions of the UN’s Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labelling by mid-2020. The news was included in a 8 January...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides