US EPA round-up
DC resident sentenced to jail time for TSCA lead paint violation A resident of Washington, DC was sentenced to 60 days in jail, two years of supervised release, a $50,000 fine and 300 hours of community service for violating TSCA provisions related...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides