Canada publishes hazard classifications for first time
The Canadian government has for the first time published a set of technical documents, outlining chemical hazard classifications for five substances under the Hazardous Products Act (HPA). The recently released 'hazardous substance assessments' each...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides