New York state adopts stricter VOC limits for coatings
New York state has adopted tighter volatile organic compound (VOC) regulations for architectural and industrial maintenance (AIM) coatings. The updated ‘Part 205’ rule – which took effect on 11 January – largely conforms to the Ozone Transport...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides