DEHCH safe for use in food packaging – Efsa
The European Food Safety Authority has concluded that bis(2‐ethylhexyl)cyclohexane‐1,4‐dicarboxylate (DEHCH) is safe for consumers when used in PVC film coming into contact with food. Efsa's panel on food contact materials, enzymes and processing...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides