Canada imposes ministerial conditions on auto lubricant ingredient
The Canadian government has imposed ministerial conditions on 9-octadecenoic acid (Z)-, compound with (Z)-N-9-octadecenyl-1,3-propanediamine, allowing its use to manufacture engine and transmission lubricants or when contained within those products. ...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides