Sweden finds hazardous chemicals in more than 25% of...
The Swedish Chemicals Agency (Kemi) has detected lead, cadmium or short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) in more than 25% of electrical products tested. The goods, purchased online and in high street stores, were checked during four...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides