Scientists review endocrine disrupting activity of BPA
Scientists have published a review article examining the potential for bisphenol A (BPA) to act as a potent endocrine disrupting chemical through non-classical mechanisms. The researchers outline the traditional scientific view, which considers BPA...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides